CALLING ALL ARTIST!!! The Chamber is hosting an art contest this year to determine the art that will be placed on the 2018 Windfest T-shirts. This is a fun way to engage with the community and we are excited to see the winning design! Learn More...
To educate potential and existing business and community leaders through exposure to the realities of the community, community personalities and community challenges. To develop and enhance visionary leadership skills through in-depth training.
To train visionary leaders through studying the history, education, local government, law enforcement/judicial system, economic development factors and media.
To train visionary leaders for higher level leadership roles in the community.
To introduce participants to local leaders and establish dialogue between them
To encourage participants to actively participate in future activities which contribute to the growth and betterment of the Portland Community.
Applicants to Leadership Portland must fully understand that participating in the program is a serious time commitment. A participant may only miss one class session throughout the 9 month program.
On the second absence the participant will be dropped from the program. Tuition will not be refunded for any reason.
Congratulations to Class VIII
- Marie Baca, Affordable Tax & Bookkeeping
- Pam Danser, Corpus Christi Medical Center
- Dallas Gilden, Kleberg Bank
- Eric Hill, CPA, Affordable Tax & Bookkeeping
- MaEva Lozano, TriSun Pavilion
- Christie Pruitt, Portland Chamber of Commerce
- Melissa Settle, RJ Alfaro State Farm
- Irma Trujillo, Security Service Federal CU
- Marisa Wade, TriSun Care Center-Coastal Palms
- Colleen Johnson
- Illyana Perez